Contact Survitec Group Toll Free: 1800 646 086
Please select a product below:
Hamworthy has a complete range of Ballast Pumps for all type of vessels, with capacity range from 100 m3/hr to 5,000 m3/hr.
- Suction performance (NPSHr) is most crucial factor for pump selection, and Hamworthy ballast pumps can meet the stringent requirement by using a single suction open impeller (C2G model), or double suction impeller (CA model).
- Hamworthy also offer various priming units from simple air-ejector priming to more complicated Central Automatic Priming Units, with two vacuum pumps mounted on the tank for simultaneous priming of several pump units.
- Multiple compressor installations with programmable logic controller provides a flexible response to air gun demand.
- Containerised option offers contractors and operators flexibility and operators flexibility in vessel utilisation.
Stationary Fire Water
Hamworthy can supply various configurations of fire pump packages such as:
- Direct diesel driven
- Direct electric driven
The nominal capacity is up to 5000 scm/hr according to NFPA 20 regulations.
Stationary Engine Room
Hamworthy has more than 100 years experience in design and manufacturing of centrifugal pumps for the marine industry.
The main features of the engine room pumps are:
- Minimum number of parts to facilitate ease of assembling and disassembling during maintenance
- High degree standardization of components for low inventory and effective spare parts distribution
- Compact design for ease of installation, retrofit and optimal engine room layout
- Computer generated pump volute design for best hydraulic efficiency
- Two angular contact bearings for long service life
- Cartridge type seal bearing assembly with mechanical seal ensures ease of maintenance and long service life
Pump Room Cargo
Hamworthy have an unmatched capability in cargo pumping systems. Hamworthy are the only supplier that can deliver both line shaft, pump room and submerged configurations.
A Hamworthy pump cargo handling system comes as an integrated solution and may include:
- Cargo pumps
- Stripping systems and stripping pumps
- Tank cleaning pumps
- Ballast pumps
- Drainage bilge pumps
- Control systems
Lombardini portable compressors have easy access for operation and routine maintenance as standard across the range with well located control panels.