Contact Survitec Group Toll Free: 1800 646 086
Please select a product below:
MK 60 & 61 Armour Capable Life Preserver
The MK60 and 61 (M) Aircrew Life Preserversw are a sleeveless garment specifically designed for use by aircrew members of both rotary wing and transport aircraft operating in hostile environments, be it on land or sea.
The garment design offers two variants “front” crew – pilot and navigator and @rear@ crew Aircraft Loadmaster.
The garments offering the following features:
- A waistcoat carriage facility incorporating both internal and external detachable pockets.
- Detachable front and rear armour/ballistic plate and soft armour packs.
- Detachable flotation assembly (Stole and pouch).
- A flexible size roll.
- Various miscellaneous features i.e. lifting beckets, whistle, buddy/buddy life line and toggle etc.
- In respect of the MK60 (M) the garment also offers a “full” arrest harness which incorporates Leg Restraint Straps and Aircraft Quick release system.
MK 3 Hazardous Duty
- Automatically inflated
- Low profile / light weight
- Cost effective
A twin buoyancy stole in halter neck style valise fitted with oral inflation tubes, whistle and inflation mechanism with a manual override facility. The webbing waist belt incorporates a lifting loop and reliable and well proven buckle closure. Made entirely from highly durable proofed synthetic materials.
275 Newtons buoyancy
Gas charge : 60 grams CO2
Weight: 1.0 kgs
Colour: valise-optional, stole – yellow or orange